Sending Files for Transcription
Getting ready to send your audio/video files for transcription? Here’s a handy list file sharing options for your reference (we accept all digital formats and sizes):
1. Upload Files
If you don’t have an account with us, you can still upload files here.
2. Share a Dropbox folder
If you are a regular user, you can consider setting up a shared Dropbox folder.
Here are the advantages:
- You can upload recordings directly from your desktop.
- If an upload is interrupted, Drobox resumes uploading whenever you restart your system.
- No need to notify us, no form-filling involved.
- We will pick up new files for transcription and drop you a line that we’ve started work.
- Transcripts will be uploaded directly to the shared folder.
3. Send files by Email
You can send downloadable links directly to email@example.com.
Do you know of other great file sharing services? Do leave a comment so other users can benefit from your knowledge!