5 Webinar Services For Your Business
Webinar services are indispensable for those at the helm of digital businesses. These services provide a great platform for multiple business functions such as global conferences, training offshore employees, running workshop, conducting distributed events and much more.
In this article you will find the best webinar services available in the market. We are sure you will like them.
Google Plus Hangouts is very similar to Skype video conferencing service. Up to 10 people can use this webinar service to video chat with each other.
Even though it’s free, the service has a lot of useful features like collaborative meetings, workshops, presentations, etc. The only downside is that you cannot charge your audience for a hangout or sell anything.
- 10 people can be involved in a single audio/video call.
- Live streaming to your YouTube Channel and website.
- Records and publishes hangouts automatically to YouTube.
- It works on any platform or device.
- One can send emoji, photos and chat messages while on hangout.
- Allows screen share.
- Google Hangouts allows cross platform messaging.
- Group video calling with up to 10 members.
- If you stop your conversation at a point, you can start and carry on with the chat.
- It is free.
- Google+ account is needed to work with Google Hangouts.
- Not able to give you read notification once a message is sent.
- You can’t set up your current status (like away, available etc.)
This software is built on Google+ Hangouts platform. The webinar is conducted on Hangouts but the interface you work on is Webinars on Air which has some extra features. Unlike Google+ Hangouts, you can sell a webinar or products during a hangout. It is easy to use, just like Hangouts.
- You can charge the webinar attendees.
- Sell your products easily.
- Custom redirection of post after registration.
- Comes with e-mail auto responder
- Track your attendee
- It is well priced.
- Live streaming to YouTube and your website.
- Publishes recordings to YouTube automatically.
- Email and payments options can be integrated.
- Working on the platform is a bit confusing
- There is no free trial.
- The response time is slower than GotoWebinar.
Another great choice is GoToWebinar by the same people who gave us GoToMeeting. It’s not the cheapest webinar service but it has a variety of features that make it worth the price. It is easy to use and has professional support.
- HD Video Recording
- Polls & Surveys
- Archived Recordings
- Full Service Attendee Registration
- It is very easy to use. Its setup process is also very easy due to the tutorial.
- GoToWebinar allows you to send emails right from the application to the attendees.
- It allows you to share your screen in real time.
- It has a very handy annotation tool that allows you to mark words, phrases and images that are important.
- You need to download a software before the program can be used.
- Needs Java.
- Can’t work on tablets or smartphones.
- A webinar cannot be hosted directly from the web.
Cisco WebEx is one of the simplest and quick-to-set-up webinar services. It has several features that make it different from competitors – for e.g., there is an option for scheduling in advance, and setting up events and meetings by sending text, email or invitations on phone.
- Lead generation tools
- Display 5 panelists at a time
- Registration and Invites
- Registration Tracking
- High Quality video and audio
- Webinar planning and production
- Can be used at multiple locations in different time zones.
- Easily share your desktop with all the participants.
- There can be more than one speakers
- If you have webcam, you can use the video feature
- The default browser for WebEx is Internet Explorer. If you want to use other browser, you will have to change the settings.
- Expensive for hosting many meetings.
- Can sometimes take time to load.
Adobe is well known for its creative products. Adobe Connect is a webinar service that has a large number of features that help in running your webinar efficiently.
- Collaboration with mobile
- Many multimedia options
- Audio and video of high quality
- Video Conferencing
- Management of invitation and privilege
- Great collaboration capabilities
- Video Streaming
- Integration with MS Outlook
- Tracking and Analytics
- In a single group call, there are around 100 users
- It supports chat.
- Integrated quiz/survey tool.
- File sharing during calls.
- Comes with digital whiteboard.
- Annotation support
- Meeting controls
- Call recording
- Separate mic and camera is needed.
- Limited 50 named licensed users.
- Shared accounts are not allowed.
- Complex interface.
Do you know any webinar services that we can add to this list? Leave a comment below to let us know!